One Trip Airbags
Inflation equipment to use on the following airbag types:
- Flex Plastic
- Flex Eco
We recommend that you always use the original filling equipment and a reliable compressor to inflate airbags from Bates Cargo-Pak.
Bates Flex Inflator
- Ensures an optimal and quick filling time
- Very easy to connect to the hose with a clip
- Supplied as standard to fit a 1/2” hose, but can be supplied with a with a 3/8” hose connector.
Bates Flex filling system
The unique filling system with the patented valve has a number of advantages:
- Flex-valve: The big advantage with our patented valve is that it closes automatically after inflation. Furthermore it can turn 360º so it is possible to inflate it from all angles, which makes the Flexsystem very suitable for narrow gaps.
- Air-release: Bates Flex Inflator is available with an air-release. The advantage of the air-release is that it is possible to let out air after inflation, then the airbag can be replaced if needed. Normally this is not possible when using one-way airbags.
- Click-on: Bates Flex Inflator is available with a click-on system. The advantage of the click-on is that it is possible to lock the inflator to the airbag, so you can inflate the airbag using just one hand. After inflation the inflator is released by a small push on the “lock”.